Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

The Last Warlock v1.28 Apk+Data

Download up loaded Role Playing game The Last Warlock v1.28 Apk+Data on your android device for free.
"The Last Warlock is a fantastic bit of medicine for anyone who has grown a little weary of the norm in this genre, and a breath of fresh air even if you haven't." - Touch Arcade "Last night I eluded my opponents guards by riding a Pegasus over the moat, then blew the roof off his castle and summoned a zombie inside his castle. Then I staged a frontal assault while the zombie (which had auto-resurrected after being killed by guards) released a bunch of neutral monsters inside his castle to attack his guards from behind. It was the coolest thing I've ever done in a tactical RPG, and I can't wait to try the same level with a different strategy." - User review

Game Details:
  • Name: The Last Warlock
  • Developer: Sonic Sloth 
  • Category: Role Playing
  • Version: 1.28
  • Release Date: June 14, 2015
  • Size: 90M
  • Require Android: 4.0 and up

Download the game from the below given link.


No comments:

Post a Comment